That Six Selfie Tag Thing:
I was tagged to do this (hopefully on purpose) by greatgollywally.
Henceforth, here are my eponymous (Sinister) Six Selfies, with added backstories!
(Jeez, no need to be sarcastic with yourself, Jack…)
1) One of the earliest pictures of me that currently exist in the Universe and/or Internet, circa late 2009…probably. (Also, not much about that pictured scenario has changed, except these days I have no watch, I use wi-fi, have a different laptop, am much hideous-er, and so on.)
2) Late 2010, and the night I went out to Cardiff to celebrate me mate Liz’s 18th birthday with her and her friends. There were presents, and there was a limo, and there was champagne, and there was me not drinking the champagne, and there was a fancy dinner and dessert, and I wore mobile phone charms on my glasses. Because reasons.
3) ‘Twas the first year of Moffat’s run on Doctor Who (back in the days when I thought Moffat was awesome (oh, to be young and foolish!)), and I got these vampire teeth free in the Doctor Who Adventures magazine. I had fun with them…right up until I lost them. So yeah.
4) Late August, 2011. My birthday took place on the 2nd of August (AND IT STILL DOES, FOLKS! [*wink wink, nudge nudge*]), but me and my mates couldn’t celebrate it until the 27th. And on that day, we three went to Cardiff, had a McDonald’s (the last I would have for over two years, as it turns out), and went to the cinema to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part Two. It was awesome. (Also, I bought that selfsame blue hat earlier in the day, because I felt like owning a hat. Is it a fedora? I really hope it isn’t a fedora…)
5) Early 2013. Ice and snow and general coldness [*salutes*] has filled the air. And what do I do? Why, I go and break off an icicle and sTICK IT UP MY FRICKETY-FRACKING NOSE JUST TO TAKE THAT PICTURE! (Truly, I am an idjit.)
6) Middle of 2013. I shot a video for HitRECord, in the guise of a bowtie-wearing, paper-moustachio’d, gruffly posh general, explaining the rules of Capture The Flag. This ridiculous contribution - which you can watch here - wound up in the first season of HitRECord On TV, in the episode RE: Games. So that was fun.
I hope you enjoyed all that!
In any case, I’d better tag some people.
Hereby, I do declare pinkladyriz, because-rhysons, theworld-is-toosmall, simonned, pirateguava, adamaganza, rahrahrahweregoingtosmashtheoiks, soundslikesoley, astridstedro, 24hoursayear, save-us-jericho, nanananabatjam, boatsachoes, ikhaos, cenhinen, deco-gatsby, glimmeringpersonality, idonea, super-owl, mandymull82, whatsupwithstilinski, croctile, andywithoutthetumblfro, andyphee, sarahlastenia, xxxcuriosityxkilledxthexcassxxx, lunge-magnet, rawmm, caseofwishfulthinking, veslefrick, quafflesandbludgers AND leahonomatopoeia AND whoever else I’ve missed out AND would also like to do this…[*takes a moment to breathe*]…officially TAGGED!
(Although, I should add that you can do the tag if you want to, and if you’d rather not, then that’s totally fine. I just started tagging loads of people randomly, because for ages, I didn’t know how to tag people in text posts. And then when I figured it out, I was like:
Thank you for your time, and may you all have a good day.